Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last scheduled appointment

Well today was my last scheduled baby appointment. The midwife I saw was very pleased with me. I had dilated more and was completely softened. So she stripped my membranes.....again. She thought that it would happen soon.

Today me and Phil walked the mall again, which we have been doing every day for the last few days. Which always wears me out. So I let Phil go to band practice tonight, since I was feeling fine. About 8:30 I started trickling. So I layed down for 20 minutes and when I got up GUSH!!! I am pretty sure my water broke. So now I am waiting for Phil to get back from band practice so that we can go to the hospital. Woo Hoo!!! Hopefully we will have a baby by tomorrow night. I will keep all updated. LAterz!
taken on sunday 3/29/09

1 comment:

  1. is she here? is she here? is she here?????
    can you tell i am excited!!!

    ReplyDelete