


Well another month has gone by. And way to quickly. Samantha has done a lot of things this month.
She started to grab at her toys on her bouncer and swing, and enjoys them so much now. She just talks and talks to them like they were her best friends.

She also has started to roll. By the end of the month she can very easily roll onto her right side and almost there on her left. She gets big smiles, pretty proud of herself. I would be to. Although its making putting her places more difficult.

Samantha is very strong too. In her bouncer she loves to use those tummy muscles and pull both her feet up as well as her head. She really likes to look at her feet. They are pretty cute though and I'm not saying that because I'm her mom...well maybe, but that's OK.

Hmmm...lets see, what else? Well She has a walker toy that she just got and she amazingly does really well at it.

Only being in it one day she was already figuring out what toys to grab and how to make them make noise...of course there was a little help from her sister.

she loves to sit up.She is getting tired of always laying down. I don't blame her.

Grammie gave her her first Popsicle over the 4Th. Sammy is teething and drooling constantly so we thought it might help. She didn't really like it though. Oh well. Give her a few years and she will be begging for them, just like Skylar.

And best of all, Samantha is finally starting to sleep longer. By the end of the month she was actually sleeping through the night. Or mostly. I can feed her at 10ish and she will not wake until 4 or 5 am....or sometimes 7!!! Its great! I love sleep! Now if I could only get Skylar to sleep in I would be one very happy momma.

No comments:
Post a Comment